As a Company Growth Assistant you will gain invaluable experience within a fast-growing start-up and will have exposure to some of London’s leading companies along with other start-ups.
You will support the Community Management team by helping to set up community events, performing user research to gain an understanding of how the user experience can be improved. With your creative head on you’ll be working on new marketing initiatives to attract the best talent to WeWhoDo.
In your role to support the Business Development team you will help to build out new client partners, and be working on new business development methods and initiatives. Creativity is key!
What makes a great WeWhoDo team member?
- You are interested in the work that WeWhoDo are doing and want to learn more along the way.
- You’re interested in social media and marketing - so if you’ve got your own Insta and FB accounts, that’s great!
- You love teamwork. GO TEAM!
- You are pretty organised and always approach the day with a smile on your face.
- You are great at communicating - in person and on the phone and email.Y
- You don’t mind a brain tickler and quite like solving problems.
- You’ve worked with or used MS Office or GSuite before.
If you’ve got it flaunt it (if not, Google it!)
- If you’ve got 1 years’ work experience in a customer/ client facing or analytical role then that’s a plus, but don’t worry if not, it’s not essential to the role.