The Front of House and Office Administrator is a hybrid role with several responsibilities. You’ll join our administration team that includes our HR, recruitment and financial specialists, Office Manager and Executive Assistant. The admin team works with everyone in the agency, in critical roles that help us function smoothly, every day.
Main responsibilities of this hybrid role include:
· Front of House/Reception duties
· Supporting the Office Manager with logistics/organisation
· Supporting our People function (HR and Recruitment) with administrative duties
Front of House
3MZ operates a hybrid working model and our employees are required to be in the office for a minimum of two days a week (or more). This means Tuesday to Thursday are generally our busiest days when Reception duties will be your first priority. You will the first point of contact to all employees and visitors to the office. A professional, sharp attitude is a must as you build a good rapport with clients and potential clients. You will soon become a well-known friendly face to visitors and a hub of information to your fellow colleagues as you oversee the comings and goings of working in a fast-paced environment.
· Answering the main switchboard - transferring calls and taking accurate messages
· Dealing with queries on the telephone, by email and in person
· Responsibility for all meeting rooms ensuring that they are immaculate at all times.
· Making sure that all meeting rooms requests are dealt with in a timely manner
· Ensuring all meeting rooms are set up in time for meetings
· Meeting and greeting all visitors to the office
· Arranging external catering if required for meetings
· Maintaining a tidy reception desk at all times
· Maintaining accurate and up to date front desk materials and filing
· Responsible for updating the reception manual
During busy times our Office Manager will also assist with these tasks.
Supporting the Office Manager
· Ordering couriers and taxis for account teams, if required
· Distributing incoming post
· Checking stationery orders
· Franking outgoing post ready for collection
· Weekly shopping orders
· Responding to ad hoc requests from the Leadership Team
Our HR/Recruitment team recruit and support every 3MZ employee. Their roles are highly administrative and this role will also include some basic support, particularly on Mondays and Fridays when the office is quieter. Duties could include:
· Arranging interview times and co-ordinating diaries with candidates
· Co-ordinating new staff inductions and basic HR paperwork
· Inputting basic data to HR/Recruitment platforms (training will be given)
Please note you will be expected to maintain confidentiality and discretion in every aspect of HR/Recruitment support.
What we’re looking for:
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships
· Confident and articulate, a natural ‘people-person’
· Proactive self-starter, with ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
· Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and excellent attention to detail
Ideally you will tick the below boxes, but if you're not sure, please still apply!
· Intermediate MS office skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
· Digital skills including use of Sharepoint and MS Teams, other digital tools